Thursday, March 17, 2011

He lifts me up!

It has been rainy and cold here for the last week. I realized that I needed to get out and away from this computer. There are only so many resumes you can do in one day. I admit I have been a bit grumpy. The praise song "He lifts me up when I am down" kept running through my head.

The forecast for today was to be in the 60's. There is a pretty tree right outside our door that has red blooms on it. I have been wondering what it was and how I could figure it out. So I headed to the Arboretum today. It was wonderful! I found my tree. It is a Red Maple.
 







There were some things in bloom today. The grass is all green and lots of birds. I can't wait to see it next week after we get more sunny weather. So enjoy these pictures. The Lord knew I needed to see His blessings in nature today. And He did a brilliant job of it.



Carved tree man





This is a ground cover

And when I got home there was an email asking me to interview next week at the local school district. YEAH!













Magnolia trees



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're finding spring all over the place. At least it's not snowing on you! Grats on getting an interview! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnolias are my favorite from this post!!!

    ReplyDelete