Thursday, February 10, 2011

Re-planted by God


 

 
I have been asked to post pictures of the apt and area. So today I went for a drive and took lots of pictures. As you can tell it snowed here again. Of course I love it but the locals are really hating it. It is all mushy and wet but to me it is beautiful. I drove out Hwy 68 which goes to the country. At the end I found a great train bridge. Along the way, for as far as you could see, were black fences and farms. There were horses and cows in the fields and really cool old barns. I wouldn't want the job of painting those fences but they are great to look at! I thought today was beautiful but I can't wait until spring when it will be all green out there. There is a Shaker village farther down the road. I want to visit there soon as well. Our family loved the Shaker village in Mass. so I am excited to visit this one. So here some pics of the country and our apt.


 
Our door is on the bottom
 
Sunroom attached to living room



  
Dining room right inside front door
 
Spare room is the holding tank for now



 
 
Master room has 3 closets so I gave Perry 2 and I took the walk-in in spare room

Kitchen with laundry room


I will be adding stools soon
A full pantry in kitchen

  
Guest bath and mine


 
  

Master bedroom right off the sunroom











4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you already have things hanging up in your new apartment. A new place doesn't feel like home to me until there are things on the walls! I love all of the light you guys get in your apartment. Count that as a HUGE blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for the Afghan stuff. Are you hiding it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afghan stuff is going into my guest room so visitors will feel like they travelled around the world like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted a picture drawn by Tasha in your hallway, a pug on top of your coffee pot, and Eliana's picture in the kitchen. Your place looks good.

    ReplyDelete